Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekend Recap!



Well I had a great weekend! The weather was sunny and 91 on Sunday a great way to end the weekend and start my last week of school.

Friday: Zach and I went to Johnny's Pizza to meet our friends Krissy and Nate! We had a great time. They have a little 3 month old and he was awesome. Check out how stinkin cute this little guy is!!!
Saturday: Was getting things done day, I ran errands, went tanning and make chocolate Eclair pie for a cookout i went to Saturday night.


As promised here is the recipe:

1 box graham crackers
2 large boxes of vanilla pudding
1 large cool whip
1 container of chocolate frosting


Make pudding as usual, Let it sit for about 5 min. Then add the cool whip to the pudding. In your pan place a layer of graham crackers on the bottom,
then layer the pudding, graham crackers, pudding, graham crackers, pudding and graham crackers.
Take the choc. frosting and melt it in the micro for about 30sec.
Mix it and pour it over the top layer of graham crackers.
Store in the fridge!



Saturday night I also watched the Celtic's game. I was so excited they won!! We are 3-0 in the series, just have one more game to win and we are off to face the Lakers most likely!
I love this guy:
Sunday: Zach was off so we did some housework and went to the mall. We had a great day together just relaxing and not doing much of anything. We did enjoy some sun outside.


I hope you all had a great weekend! I have a question, is there a way to make a blog private? Some of my students are googling my name and finding my blog. (hi mini me..I know you probably read this post ;)

Tomorrow is Dance through the Decades at school and I have something to wear, I am just not sure if I am going to.

2 days left!! YAYAYAY



2 comments:

  1. Boo Celtics haha. Lakers fan here. Please don't hold that against me and I won't hold it against you ;)

    Sounds like a great weekend. that recipe looks yummy. Will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE RAJON RONDO, he has always been my fave!! Such a disappointing loss last night, but they can pull it out!

    Woohoo to school almost being over!

    ReplyDelete