Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekend Recap!



I had a great weekend, after a busy 2 weeks at school I needed this weekend to go well!

Friday I had an awful day at school. My kids were so wild and ready for school to be out, it was so frustrating.
Thankfully Zach was off on Friday, and we had date night. First we went to dinner at Chilli's. I know nothing fancy. I was feeling like chips and salsa and quesadillas.
Then we went to the mall and Nordstrom rack of course. I got a cute skirt at Nordstrom rack and these few things from New York and Company (I had a $25 gift card from my birthday and everything was 50% off can't beat that)

Uptown Shirred Sleeveless
I got this dressy tank in black, white and a sparkly peach. They were $10 each
Belted Sleeveless Boyfriend Jacket
I got this jacket vest blazer in Black as shown! It is super cute! Reg $50 got for $25

After shopping we went over to Jared. I asked Zach why and he said do we need a reason to come here. I said no, he said, I think I can afford to buy you a charm. I have a pandora bracelet. This is the new charm I got:
Pandora “Flowers for You” Green Glass Charm

Then we went and played mini golf at Pirate's Cove!


Saturday I went to this thing called Snellville days. It is a local town and they have a major art/festival in the park. I went with my friend Jess. Then I went to Target to get some necessities and went grocery shopping at Kroger. Check out this week's fresh flowers that are on our table.

sorry the picture is so dark. My camera was being weird.


I love hydrangea's!
I still have some Gerber daisies staying alive from 2 weeks ago!

**Having fresh flowers in the house for a month is #58 on my 101 things to do in 1001 days. I am half way done completing this. Just 2 more weeks of flowers in the house. This may be a new habit. Having flowers brightens the kitchen and my house, I love them!!

Sunday Zach had to work all day so it was "To-Do list day"
I went to the gym, then tanning, then to Sams, and Walmart. I also went to the post office to mail my Flip flops. I participated in a flip flop swap through Kimbery's Korner's blog

Photobucket
I will do a post on the flip flops I bought and shipped to my person when I get mine. I am so excited! I love flip flops!

This was so much fun I was thinking of doing a swap. I was thinking either a summer themed one, or a gift card one, or a beach themed..???? What does everyone think about this idea??

After all my running around I came home and cleaned the house, did laundry, got my lesson plans ready for the week and relaxed!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

I only have 18 days left of school!!! YAY!!!!!


5 comments:

  1. I llloooovvveee Chili's chips & salsa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea, and a swap sounds like fun... I've never participated in one before but they seem like a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would do a swap :) A beach themed one sounds ideal

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great date night!

    I love the flip flop swap idea, can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love swap's except my swap partner went m.i.a. after I mailed hers..yeah. Bad experience. I think some type of beach one would be lovely.!

    ReplyDelete