Sunday, May 2, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday!

To play..copy the questions..answer them..post them..then click here and link up..that's it!

The questions..

1. Are you superstitious?

Not really, I am not scared of black cats or the number 13. I am more a believer in my dreams and everything happens for a reason.

2. If you were an animal..what kind would you be?

I think I would want to be a dolphin. They are playful and fun animals that get to live in the beautiful ocean. They also eat fish which I love to eat. However I eat mine cooked..lol

3. You would never catch me wearing.........?

You would never catch me wearing an old school teacher dress apron like thing. They are so embarrassing.

4. If someone posts a VLOG..do you watch it?

Yes! I watched MannLand’s yesterday on 10 random things!

5. Have you ever waxed your girlie/manly parts..or any other part of your body?

Umm well I get my eyebrows done every 3-4 weeks. I would love to get lazer hair on some of my body parts. Wax hurts

6. Are you a spender or a saver?

Both. I try to only spend when necessary. However sometimes I spend more than I should. I like to save and plan out my money for the year when we get things like our tax returns and such.

7. If you were starring in a movie..who would you want to play your leading man/woman?

OOO this is so hard to just pick one. I have so many Male Celebrity crushes. Lets see I would first see if David Beckham would do it. Although he has never acted so I’m not sure there. Then I would ask Channing Tatum, Orlando Bloom or Chad Michael Murray.

8. Smoker..never smoked..social smoker..or smoked back in the day?

Sadly I smoked when I was in High School. I know I was under age. Thankfully I managed to drop the bad habit in college and I am smoke free now and have been for about 8 years!


Today is the Last day for Neely's giveaway. Click here: Neely's blog to enter in her giveaway! She is giving away a $25 gift card to TARGET!!!
If you found out about this giveaway from my blog please mention my name!!!

2 comments:

  1. i just have to say, your blog is absolutely adorable!! so cute! i like chad too!

    ReplyDelete