Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wedding Wednesday!




Wedding Wednesday


This weeks topic:

Wedding Attire/Hair and Make-up


I knew the dresses that I wanted for my girls as soon as I got engaged.. Actually I had these dresses picked out before we got engaged! As many of you know Turquoise is my favorite color so it wasn't hard to pick a color scheme. Also because we got married near the ocean Blues were a great pick!.

Here are the girls dresses:


The back had a cool detail:

They are from Watters and Watters!

Here is the flower girl dresses:

The only change I made was we put a turquoise sash on them. I loved the butterfly detail they had.

We ordered them from Pink Princess online and they were only $35! Can't beat that!

For the men we went with suits!

We got them at men's warehouse.

The groomsmen had similar looking suits in a slightly different share.


I love this shot with the jackets off!
I got all the groomsmen shirts and ties at KHOLS!! Yes thats right!


For my Jr. Groomsmen we had them made using swatchs of the groomsmens suit.

On to Hair and Make-up!

I loved my hair and make-up for the wedding! One of our groomsmen mom is my hairdresser and she did everything!




3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your bridesmaid dresses! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pictures. Love the color of the sash in the dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love turquoise for sure!

    ReplyDelete