Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer Reading!

Since my Summer Vacation officially
starts at 4:00pm tomorrow afternoon I have
many books on my list to read this summer!
Here they are!

1. Chelsea Handler My Horizontal Life
2. Chelsea Handler Are you there yet Vodka?
3. Chelsea Handler Bang Bang
4. Breaking Dawn*Yes thats right I have not finished the series. I like to finish a book, watch the movie and the start the next one. Im weird.
5. Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic and Sister
6. Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic and Baby
7. Sophie Kinsella's Twenties girl

Thats 7 books in 2 months. My goal is to read one book this weekend for my May books, then read a week in the month of June. That will take care of Goal #8 in my list of 101 things. That would cove books 1-5, Hopefully maybe I can read the last 3 in July!

If you have read any of these or have any other book suggestions please share your thoughts!

8 comments:

  1. how fun! i've been hearing a lot about chelsea's books and heard they're really funny, i might check those out :)
    i read the twilight series but i like to read the book again before the movie comes out!
    i need to start eclipse again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie Kinsella is a hilarious writer, I really enjoy her books. I'm very envious of all your reading time! Sounds like it will be a great month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Start with Twenties Girl...it is SO good! Looks like you have a good list! I am going to get better about reading...so if I find something new I will pass it along :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ALL those books (haven't read the Sophie Kinsella ones yet though) :) Hope you enjoy your reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE all of Chelsea's book, I actually just finished Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang! She is so ridiculous and crazy and funny!

    I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the shopaholic series, Becky Bloomwood never fails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chelsea Handler is to die for.
    You must update after you read them.!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read all the shopaholic series!

    and CAN NOT wait to read chelseas books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved My Horizontal Life by Chelsea! I'm in the process of reading her 2nd book now. She cracks me up :-)

    ReplyDelete